Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bloom Into Spring Exchange w/ OneHouse|OneCouple

Want to do something fun with bloggie people offline?

Then run (no really, you only have until Monday the 19th so RUN)
to OneHouse|OneCouple and sign up for the Bloom into Spring Exchange.

A. Who doesn't like giving perfect strangers 
(well, stranger singular in this case - you only get one partner)
your IRL mailing address?

B. Who doesn't like getting actual mail in the mail?

C. Who doesn't like shopping - especially for others?

D. Why the heck not?!?

Maybe we'll get linked up as spring buddies.
And I must say...someone (maybe me) is getting ready to open up an Etsy shop.
Full of Spring Stuff (and a bunch of other hoarded curated goods)
And though there is a $15 spending limit
If I already have it on hand, then any of those additions don't count towards the limit.

Don't you love how people interpret rules now a days?

I digress.
Get yourself over to OneHouse|One Couple and sign up today!
Who's in?


Loving b3HD? 
Have a life and can't view the whole blog in one sitting? 
Then stalk us already! 
Scroll down, and become a follower!
Or fan our B3HD Facebook page
Promise not to stalk you back. Unless you want us to. 



  1. I just signed up! :) Thanks for sharing!!

  2. Wow, this is my new favorite blog! I love you guys!

    Hilarious. "Who doesn't like giving their address to a stranger?" lol!

    I read your about the bloggers section and you guys rock! And I hopped on over and liked you on facebook!

    We're gonna announce partners on tuesday because we're having signups through Monday. See you at the blogger exchange!



You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...