Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Wish List | Kitchen Pantry Door


Most folks who visit
are uber impressed with our pantry door
as is
probably because they think
I was crafty enough to etch it
or something.

I moved in to it.
It was here well before me.

What I would like to do,
however,
is take a perfectly fine,
perfectly expensive
special little pantry door


and much it up with some chalkboard paint
you know,
like everyone else on the internets.


To alleviate the pain
of my significant other
probably not being down with that plan
I think I'll just buy that Italian chandy instead

I'm sure it costs as much
as the million dollar child
we're trying to conceive.

Just. saying.

The Wish List
chalkboard pantry door

2 comments:

  1. No cгеdit check cash loans are a boon tо salаried people.
    Cleariոg your loans can be a difficult task, especіally whеn
    you do not havе a job yet. Wɦile this will sеnd a message, the
    best way tߋ combat thesе kindfs of loans is through the legal
    system.

    My weЬsite - SLOSHIEST

    ReplyDelete

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...