Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Master Bedroom Update - Authentic, vintage blanket


LOVE that vintage
authentic blanket
that I picked up for a song.

Finally starting to fill the wall with
sail art.

Loving the blue, green, orange
vibe.

I didn't think they would all go either.

For me, I tend to throw frames on the wall
to get a feel for spacing.

Then, when I've got it all together
I paint them to "match"
and/or get pieces reframed that need it.

I just picked up some mini
navy blue lamp shades
For some little sassy brassy lamps.

I actually like them all as is
(GASP!)
but I might break out the spray paint
on those ladies.

Especially since I also have a pair of wicker shades
that I might try.

Maybe a great green
or blue color on the lamps.

We shall see.

Some faves still in this room


Still collect vintage alarm clocks.
Still loving the Italian wine bottles.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...