Saturday, July 30, 2011

Found Out and About | Furniture

Time to get caught up on all the good finds
I've found
while out and about
during this wonderful, beautiful
yardsale weather.

I picked up these two tables for $5
at the annual SR Spring Sale.


Half off, they were $2.50 each so $5 for both of them.
Didn't realize at the time that they were actually different
Love. Them. 2. Pieces.

I also picked up this dining room table set
for the empty spot in the MIL suite


I can't wait to do some vignettes on it.
The set cost me $25.

Which was a little more than I wanted to pay.
But I knew it was going to be in my home
not a flip
so I was okay with that.

A couple of days later,
I was at one of my fave thrift stores
and I spied these gorgeous legs


Which belonged to this fantastic bench


That I promptly put in front of Ashley's window


I'm okay with that
(smile).

What have you found lately?

***
Loving b3HD?
Have a life and can't view the whole blog in one sitting?
Then stalk us already!
Scroll down, join the site and Become a follower!!
Promise not to stalk you back.
Unless you want us to.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...