Sunday, May 8, 2011

Found This Week (May 8) | Kiddie School desk

I found lots of great pieces this week.
My fave find was this kiddie school desk


Now. This was not anything like
But.  I did find it at the Renton Goodwill
They also had (still have I think)
a bigger kid vintage school desk

This one (and that one too, when I bought this one)
was 50% off if you took it home with you
at the time of purchase.

If you had to come back for it, it was only 30% off.

It is really REALLY beat up
But that makes me love it more

On the fence about refinishing it
or leaving it as is.

Linking up at Rhoda's Thrifty Treasure Monday @ Southern Hospitality
Linking up to
Funky Junk's Themed Vintage Link Party

Maybe they'll have some ideas
And I'll get ideas of what else I want to start collecting.



**

Loving b3HD? 
Have a life and can't view the whole blog in one sitting? 
Then stalk us already! 
Scroll down, and become a follower!
Or fan our B3HD Facebook page
Promise not to stalk you back. Unless you want us to. 

***

4 comments:

  1. Oooh...Renton, Washington? I don't think I've ever been to that Goodwill. Sweet find, congratulations!

    : )

    Julie M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great find!! I love Goodwill!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodwill is a great place to find the neatest things. I love your desk! I'm with you, the more dings and dents, the better!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I love it. That is a tough decision whether to refinish or not!

    ReplyDelete

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...