Saturday, October 16, 2010

Home Decor Fail | Fillable Lamp

Believe it or not
More often than not
I fail

Miserably

At trying to do something or another

I am generally a very lucky girl
Somewhat crafty (whatever that means)
Sometimes artistic
Generally thought of as super smart

But more often than not,
I fail miserably at bringing "the bright idea"
to light.

Case in point

Fillable vase fail
Photo (c) b3 home designs

Not only did I mange to pull the thing apart
and humpty couldn't put it all back together again
I also managed to chip/crack/break off a large chunk
of the bottom lip

Guess rocks were not the best idea for this one eh?

I'll find another and try, try again

No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...